archives

renovation

This tag is associated with 1 post

Historic Franklin Hospital Building to be Restored

A piece of Claremore History At one time, the Franklin Hospital was the largest in Rogers County. Built by Dr D.B.Collins, the hospital opened December 29th 1927.  The 48,000 sq ft facility had 24 rooms with the capacity to serve 20 patients on the second floor.  The ground floor was where Dr Collins and his … Continue reading